Talk with a friend about the following statements and give your opinion.
Say whether you agree, don’t know or disagree and give reasons why?
- Having fancy food, not just popcorn and crisps, would make me go to the cinema more often.
- Prohibiting or banning children from certain movies would improve my cinema experience.
- I would like the chance to watch live events like football matches or operas in the cinema.
- 4D cinema, with moving chairs that make noises and produce special effects, will make the cinema better.
- The main problem with the cinema is the price of the tickets.
- The main problem with the cinema is the quality of the movies.
- In the future, the cinema will become as popular as it was in 1946.
- In my experience…
- In my opinion…
- Personally, I think…
- I’d say that…
- I’d suggest that…
- I believe that…
- Yes, I agree.
- I think so too.
- I don’t think so either.
- I agree with you entirely.
- That’s just what I was thinking.
- I couldn’t agree more.
- I’m sorry to disagree with you, but…
- I’m afraid I have to disagree.